Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hello and welcome to my Blog! My name is Melissa and I am a working mom of two great kids, a boy and a girl, ages 6 and 4 respectively. Like so many moms out there, my life never seems to stop for a second. Through it all, I try to keep my family healthy and fit. It is not easy. I find myself in the supermarket, looking at all the juice boxes and wondering, "Which is the best one?" Not that I have time to read any labels, because my pre-schooler is pulling on my sleeve, my Blackberry is blinkety-blinking at me, afore-mentioned pre-schooler is begging for SpongeBob Macaroni and Cheese and oh by the way, we have to be at the bus stop to get my son in 20 minutes!

So, full disclosure here - I work for a company called NuVal. It is an amazing new nutritional scoring system that ranks foods from 1-100 based on how nutritious they are. It is very simple - the higher the number the better the nutrition. We're implementing NuVal in grocery stores around the country. NuVal may not be in your area yet, but here on my blog, you can get a sneak peek at some of the scores that are coming out. It will change the way you shop and eat.

If you are dying for more information, there are lots of sample scores at http://www.nuval.com/. NuVal is currently live in Price Chopper, Hy-Vee, and Meijer stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment